Heifer International Nepal (INGO) is a non-profit humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing Livestock, education and other resources to help poor families become self reliant is seeking qualified Nepali citizens for the following positions:
Post: Program Managcr- Cooperatives (PM-Coop) :
Required no: 1
• This is a Kathmandu office based position and requires extensive field visits.
• The PM-Coop will responsible to oversee Cooperatives Development component in Heifer’s ongoing project- Strengthening Smallholder Enterprises of Livestock Value Chain for Poverty Reduction and &economic Growth in Nepal (SLVC).
• The major function will include facilitate self-help groups to form into cooperatives and provide appropriate training and backstopping to develop them into performing institution.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years experience in the related field.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Willingness for extensive Travels, good understanding
• sensitivity for poverty, social and ethnic issues
• willingness to work in flexible schedules will be an added advantage
Deadline : 5 December 2012
• Detail of Job Description and Application Form can be download from :
• Application mentioning expected salary should be submitted along with application form, latest CV, recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate and proper day time telephone contact number to the following address by 5 December 2012.
• Please mention the post applied for on the envelop.
• Only short listed candidates will he invited for the interview.
• Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
The Administrative Manager
Heifer international Nepal
GPO Box-6043, Kathmandu, Nepal.
heifer international nepal+www heifernepal org+